Ways to give:
We give as an act of worship because Jesus gave to us (2 Cor. 8:9).
Your generosity helps us continue our mission of making disciples of Christ!
There are several ways you can give. All donations are recorded for tax purposes.
MOBILE OR ONLINE:
Why give through Mobile or Online? Have you ever forgot your checkbook or missed an opportunity to give? Don't worry, we know how you feel. That's why we've partnered with eChurchGiving and Pushpay to give you the ability to conveniently give with your mobile device or online, and track your giving.
- Recurring Giving (Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Draft). Click HERE:
- One-Time Gift (Credit Card, Debit Card). Click HERE:
- Give via Text: Text the keyword AUMCROCKHILL to 77977. For example, to give $100, your text would say: AUMCROCKHILL 100. That's it. For the first time only you will need to set up your account. Please be aware that Msg & Data rates may apply.
- Aldersgate App: Look for Aldersgate UMC Rock Hill in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to install on your phone. Then look for the PushPay Icon on the Home Page. See below for App details.
- Give during Sunday Worship: An offering is taken at each Sunday Service where cash or checks are accepted. All donations are recorded. If a receipt is required for a cash donation, use an offering envelope with your contact information.
- Give by mail to: Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 2115 Celanese Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Make checks payable to "Aldersgate UMC"
If you want a more convenient way to give, you can download the Aldersgate app on your Android or Apple device, just click your option below. Also the app contains much more than just a way to give. You can also access Aldersgate's sermons, blog, calendars, directory, bulletin/newsletter, and much, much more.